skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Exhibitionism



I almost bought the piece just above but then realised that I couldn't afford it at the moment even though I thought it was very reasonable in price. Once I get all my payments through I will definitely be giving Mark a call to commission him to do a piece for me as I completely in love! I first saw his work through a friend of mine Tom Bombadil who put on an exhibition called 'Exhibitionism' in Cape Town and then in Jo'burg. I think it was probably the first show with fetish in question that was tastefully put together and not your usual expectations that go with the kink and that's a very fine line to ride.
http://www.markday.co.za/

 This was the only picture I took that shows some of the jewellery exhibiting to that I thought would be great if I ever did a shoot inspired by the film 'The Craft'.

I really like these Mexican Day of the dead embroideries to that were also at 'Exhibitionism'

0 comments:

Post a Comment