skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday 12 September 2011

Fleet Ilya

Fleet Ilya is by far one of the only accessory designers, that I can truely say that I wish I made or created what they've done. The images I've posted up are from their show they did in London farely recently.





 I am also only now aware that I posted another pony related post and to add a third to make a real pony club camp, Circa gallery have also just opened an exhibiton called 'Horses'.










Anyway, as I was saying...
Fleet Ilya are a married duo from very different parts of the world were they found each other in London with  also very different but very complimentry skills, Graphic Design and Saddel making! PERFECT.

I want one!




The Dynamic duo, Fleet Ilya have most recently collaborated on a new limited edition piece for ‘Cabinet de Curiosities’ by Thomas Erber, an exhibition at Collette, and shot their new ‘Restraint’ campaign with world-famous photographer Rankin. This is my favourite photo from the shoot but just click here if you want to see and read more www.fleetilya.com
They are also exhibiting London, Milan and Paris FW so make sure to check them out if your in the neighbourhood.


0 comments:

Post a Comment